Have you wondered if a scholarship worth $2000 exists with little to no effort? Yes, I will say Niche Essay Scholarship.
Introducing to you is an extraordinary Niche Essay Scholarship opportunity that can help you achieve your aim of studying in any country of your choice without being bothered by the tuition fee or any other expenses. I will be explaining all you need to know about Niche Essay Scholarship, How to apply for Niche Essay Scholarship, Requirements, Deadlines, and many other things.
What is Niche Scholarship
Niche Essay Scholarship is a scholarship program organized by a website known as niche.com. Niche.com, originally known as College Prowler, is an American company with its head office in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Luke Skurman founded the company in 2002, intending to publish printed guides on US colleges; however, it is now a website that provides information on K–12 establishments, colleges, cities, neighborhoods, and businesses across the nation.
Luke Skurman and Joey Rahimi established Niche, Inc. in August 2002 as College Prowler. When they were Tepper School of Business students at Carnegie Mellon University, they created the company as a side project for their entrepreneurship course. Glen Meakem later became the chairman and invested $500,000 in the little business in 2004. According to research, the company was one of the 50 fast-growing companies in 2005.
Initially, the business published printed guidebooks, but in 2007, it began making its content available online for a subscription fee. Utilizing federal, state, and user-generated reviews, Niche, formerly known as College Prowler, began to cover K–12 school districts in 2013. Niche received 500,000 user reviews on half of all US high schools within a few months. Changing the model of the business also changes its revenue source. The revenue now comes from different schools they market and promote.
In 2018, Allen & Company and Grit Capital Partners led a $ 6.6 million Series B fundraising round for Niche. The company recently added Paul Palmieri, General Partner of Grit Capital Partners, to its board of directors. Niche offered evaluations, grades-assigned report cards, and rankings of US institutions. As part of its rebranding effort, Niche increased the scope of its “places to live” category to incorporate communities and K–12 schools. The company now lists company-sponsored and outside scholarships and complete profiles.
Niche Monthly Scholarship
The Niche runs a Niche Monthly Scholarship draw whereby just one person is eligible to win a scholarship price of $1000. Their monthly award program includes the $1,000 October Scholarship. Students can use this scholarship grant to settle all necessary educational needs. The winner for every month’s scholarships is picked by Niche and will be contacted via email.
Scholarship Winners website and Niche’s e-newsletter will feature the announcement.
Students in high school and colleges and those planning to enroll in college or graduate school the following year are eligible for Niche Monthly Scholarship.
Niche $2000 no essay scholarship
It is simple to apply for the Niche $2000 no essay scholarship, which has no essay requirement! Students can use this scholarship grant to settle all necessary educational needs. The monthly winner will be chosen at random, contacted by Niche personally, Scholarship Winners website and Niche’s e-newsletter will feature the announcement. One application per month is permitted, and one winner will be chosen each month.
Niche 2000 no essay scholarship is open to all high school, college, and graduate school students who plan to enroll within the next 12 months.
To use Niche.com and enter this sweepstake, you must be one of the following:
- At least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry (except for legal residents of certain states or commonwealths where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, in which case such legal age of majority applies).
- At least thirteen (13) years old at entry and have a parent’s or legal guardian’s consent and supervision.
- Must be a student at a high school or college listed on niche.com, intend to enroll there within the next 12 months, or be the parent of a student who fits either criterion.
- Any attempt to enter a survey with inaccurate or incomplete information will result in permanent disqualification from the scholarship competition and subsequent competitions.
- Person, email address, and household are only permitted one (1) entry.
- Every month, a new winner will be selected. The entry’s validity period is only the month in which they are filed.
The winners will get their prizes in person. By email and on the website
Niche $2000 no essay scholarship can use this grant to settle all necessary educational needs.
The quantity of eligible entries received affects the chances of winning. Anyone (1) person, email address, or household will only be eligible to receive one (1) prize.
Log in to your Niche account or create a free account to apply.
Niche college prowler scholarship
The College Prowler scholarship website can be used as a web portal or search engine for scholarships.
You can make use of the search engine feature if you choose to create a Student Profile.
However, it has a user-friendly web portal where you can search for scholarships without revealing personal information.
You can use the search feature in various ways to find scholarships for which you might be eligible.
1. General Web Portal Search:
- Select the “Find Scholarships” button at the top of the website
- Click “Scholarship Search” from the menu
- You can access the General category of the web portal search by selecting “Scholarship Search” from the menu.
- When you click on a scholarship link, the listing for that scholarship expands to show the deadline, whether it is renewable, the sponsoring organization’s contact details, and any eligibility requirements.
- An APPLY button on the listing connects you directly to the funding source’s website.
- The scholarship application may be on the organization’s website, so keep that in mind.
By conducting a category search, finding new scholarships not listed on other search engines might be easy.
2. Web Portal Search by Category:
- Select the “Find Scholarships” on the website
- From the drop-down option, choose “Scholarship Search.”
- From the left sidebar, pick one of the following categories: Any, Major, Career, Interest, Race, Religion, Sports, or State.
- Choose a sub category from the sidebar on the left.
- Due to the targeted nature of most of the subcategories in this search and the sheer number of available categories, you may find some hidden treasures that are ideal for you.
3. General Search Engine Search:
- Click on the “Find Scholarships” tab at the top of the page.
- From the drop-down option, select “Scholarship Matcher.”
- Fill out your details in the left sidebar: Current Grade Point Average, High School Graduation Year, State of Residence, Hobbies/Interests, and Major
- Select “GET MATCHES”
In addition, we received 11 results and a new button that said REGISTER FOR MORE MATCHES after entering our GPA, high school graduation year, state of residence, interests/hobbies, and significance.
In fact, despite changing the information in the sidebar search fields, we consistently received the same 11 scholarships.
4. Registered Search Engine Search:
- Select the “Find Scholarships” on the website
- From the drop-down option, select “Scholarship Matcher.”
- To sign up for more matches, click the link.
- To create a free account, enter your details.
- Check the terms and conditions box and uncheck the email offers box.
- Select SUBMIT.
- Provide and fill out the About You box with your details (name, gender, race, birth date, and zip code)
- Add and fill in all your information which includes your chosen major, desired degree type, present school, college graduation year, high school GPA, and SAT/ACT scores if you have them.
- Fill in all available fields except the test result field to build your student profile.
- Skip the “Colleges Interested in You” survey page (unless you want these schools to contact you)
- Click the “Go Straight to My Account” link or the “Save and Continue” option.
- The “Go Straight to My Account” link and the “Save and Continue” button direct you to the same page with several tabs running beneath the College Prowler banner.
Overall, none of the four searches produced anything better than average outcomes. Using web portal searches is your best option on this website because they save you the time and effort of creating a Student Profile in vain.
Niche $50,000 scholarship
- The Niche is awarding 50000 USD to a current or prospective student that can cover the cost of college expenses for almost four years.
- The Niche $50,000 scholarship is Niche’s most considerable scholarship yet.
- A simple scholarship with no essay is the Niche $50,000 Scholarship.
- One student can only register once; any other attempt will be invalid.
- The recipient will be chosen at random, contacted by Niche personally.
Moreover, announced on the Scholarship Winners page and in Niche’s e-newsletter.
- Participants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- During the Promotion Period, a maximum of one (1) entry is permitted per person, email address, and household.
- Applying is always open to registered members of Niche.com. Once you have applied, though, you cannot do so again. Entries that are duplicates will be disqualified.
- Only Americans who are legal residents of the United States and who:
(a) are at least eighteen (18) years old or older at entry. (except for legal residents of some states or commonwealths in which the legal minimum age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, in which case such legal age of majority) Alternatively, at least thirteen (13) years old at the time of entry and have a parent’s or legal guardian’s approval and monitoring to use Niche.com and enter this Sweepstakes.
(b) Are either currently enrolled in college or have plans to do so (for the sweepstakes, “college” refers to any post-secondary four-year institution). Employees of NIche or anyone related to them are not allowed to apply for Niche $50,000 Scholarship.
All applicable federal, state, and municipal laws, rules, and regulations apply to the Niche $50,000 Scholarship. All U.S. regions and possessions, military bases abroad, Puerto Rico, and other places where it is illegal or prohibited by law are excluded from Niche $50,000 Scholarship.
50000 USD for the winner
No essay required
How to apply
There are two ways to enter the Niche $50,000 Scholarship during the Promotion Period:
By online entry
By submitting a mail-in entry.
The above means are the only approved ways of applying. Applying twice is not allowed; two people cannot apply in a family. Extra entries submitted past the deadline or after the allotted number will not be accepted.
The sweepstakes’ official timekeeper will be the computer used by the administrator. Any entries that do not adhere to the Content Restrictions or these Official Rules in any other way are void.
Every valid entry will be eligible if it has not been disqualified due to rule breakage.
ONLINE ENTRY STRATEGY
Please provide all the information needed as specified on the sweepstakes website.
HOW TO ENTER BY MAIL
Please handprint your first and last name, address, city, state or province, country, zip code or postal code, phone number, the verification of your age, and (if appropriate) your email address on a postcard.
The Niche.com Scholarships “Mail-in Entry” address is 2840 Liberty Avenue Suite 202, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. Send the completed postcard entry there. The entrant may only submit entries via the internet at the entry website.
Submitting applications using other third-party websites is prohibited and will be counted invalid.
Submission of applications using any automated email sender to apply for the scholarship is highly prohibited.