Ethiopia Custom Commission Vacancy: Ethiopia’s customs and trade policies are managed and regulated by the Ethiopia Customs Commission, a government organization. The Customs Commission’s responsibilities could also include enforcing trade laws, collecting import and export taxes, and working with other governmental entities and international organizations to make sure trade agreements are being followed. The Customs Commission may also be in charge of creating and implementing plans to support the expansion and development of Ethiopia’s internal and foreign trade, as well as provide information and help to people and organizations engaged in international trade. This knowledge is intended to be useful. If you have any further inquiries, please let me know.
The most recent employment possibilities at the Ethiopian Customs Commission will be covered in this article. This will detail all requirements and the application process for each job. Additionally, we will introduce you to www.ecc.gov.et, the official Ethiopia Custom Commission website. This is filled with information about the commission.
In other words, we are happy to announce that the commission has roughly 15 open posts. Therefore, all you have to do is read the content on this website. Additionally, adhere to the rules for getting Moden News that is suitable for you.
Ethiopia Custom Commission Jobs Details of These
- First off, the Ethiopia Customs Commission is the name of the company that is hiring employees (ECC).
- The company is a well-known government organization, too. You should apply for a job to do that, in addition to other reasons.
- Most importantly, each of these positions is full-time. Therefore, only those who can work full-time should continue with the job application.
- Security guards, sales staff, economists, accountants, managers, bankers, supplies management, buyers, marketers, information systems, information technology, office administrators, secretaries, and drivers are the only occupations listed here.
- There are fifteen open positions in total, and applications are accepted. This explains why the most recent job recruitment for the Ethiopia Custom Commission is so enormous.
- Both newcomers and professionals are eligible for these positions. Therefore, submit an application regardless of your degree of experience or inexperience.
Additionally, only well-mannered people are permitted to submit employment applications for the Ethiopia Custom Commission 2023.
The Ethiopia Custom Commission’s official website may be found HERE at www.ecc.gov.et. Consequently, you can acquire more information about the government agency by visiting the website. However, you will also find a lot more, including the commonly asked questions page.
Application for the Ethiopia Custom Commission Vacancy 2023
using the application portal
Most importantly, competent and interested individuals must submit their resumes. Just as it is written in the job posting description that we published to this portal.
To be clear, you can get the complete job application information from www.ecc.gov.et or HERE.
in addition to this Ethiopia Custom Commission job recruitment information. Make sure you thoroughly read the instructions.
Thirdly, review the job requirements to see if you qualify for either position.
once you’ve located the job that’s right for you. Make sure you have your resume and other application criteria ready.
Finally, follow the application instructions provided by the officials in charge of Ethiopia Custom Commission job openings.
There is no cost to apply for this ECC position. As a result, ignore anyone who could be trying to take advantage of you.
Additionally, candidates can visit the government organization’s official website, www.ecc.gov.et, HERE, to learn more about the Ethiopia Customs Commission (ECC).
Call 0118582290 for additional information or questions if you are an applicant.