Nigeria Police Academy Recruitment 2023/2024: Future police officers in Nigeria are trained and educated by the Nigeria Police Academy. The Academy frequently conducts recruitment drives to sign up new students for its various training programs. Visit the Nigeria Police Force’s official website to learn more about current recruitment drives if you’re interested in applying for a position at the Nigeria Police Academy. Additionally, you can monitor the Nigeria Police Academy’s official website for any updates or announcements regarding impending recruiting drives. Given that the procedure can change based on the particular requirements of the Academy, it is crucial to carefully study and adhere to the instructions provided on the recruiting application portal.
The opportunity to work at the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) in Kano State is now available to Nigerians who enjoy learning new skills.
To be clear, the NPA 2023/2024 recruiting is underway, and an offline application can be downloaded for these open positions. The Moden News team has listed the available jobs at the Nigeria Police Academy below, along with a description of each position’s prerequisites.
Therefore, every worried Nigerian should just locate a position that matches them and complete the offline application. However, these most recent Academic and Non-Academic Staff Jobs at the Nigerian Police Academy are classified under Education / Teaching / Training.
Recommended: Microsoft Data Center Technician Salary
How to apply for the Nigeria Police Academy Recruitment
Make sure you satisfy the minimum qualifications for the post before submitting an application for the Nigeria Police Academy recruitment. These specifications could include:
- Being a citizen of Nigeria
- Having between 18 and 25 years of age
- Having a minimum of five credits on your O-Level (SSCE), including English and math
- Healthy physical and mental state
- Having the necessary height and weight for the job
Once you’ve made sure you fit the minimum qualifications, you should visit the Nigeria Police Force’s official website to learn more about the most recent hiring drives. Additionally, you can monitor the Nigeria Police Academy’s official website for any updates or announcements regarding impending recruiting drives. You must fill out an online application form and submit it together with any necessary documentation once the recruitment process is open. A written examination, a test of physical agility, and an interview may also be a part of the application process. Given that the procedure can change based on the particular requirements of the Academy, it is crucial to carefully study and adhere to the instructions provided on the recruiting application portal.
Complete list of available positions at the Nigeria Police Academy, along with the necessary qualifications
Technical Officer and Tech I Positions
- First, interested Nigerians must hold bachelor’s degrees in science or a higher national diploma in any subject that is required for this position.
- They should have three years of continuous practice.
Jobs for Senior Technical Officers and Senior Technologists
- Most significantly, applicants must have a minimum of six years of relevant work experience and either a B.Sc. or an HND.
- Additionally, they must be active AIST or FISLT members.
Librarian of law
- Nigerians who are worried should possess LLB & BL with MLS/MILS from any high institution recognized by the government. prior to completing the Nigeria Police Academy Recruitment 2023 application.
- Before applying for this position, individuals must also have at least three years of continuous work experience.
- Anyone interested in applying for a position as an academic staff member at the Nigeria Police Academy must hold a PhD and at least three years of relevant professional experience from a tertiary institution.
- Additionally, applicants will provide evidence of scholarly publications, which are unquestionably necessary for this task.
Recommended: Uganda Electoral Commission Jobs 2023/2024 | Current Jobs in Uganda
Additional Listing of Nigerian Police Academy (NPA) Positions Available in 2023 and Their Requirements
- Each potential lecturer must be a PhD holder with at least six years of teaching experience at an appropriate tertiary institution. Prior to submitting an application for the Nigeria Police Academy Recruitment 2023/2024
- Additionally, before using the offline Nigeria Police Academy recruitment form, confirm that you have documentation of your academic publications.
- Readers who meet the requirements and are about to submit an application. should be PhD-qualified.
- They must have completed at least nine years of continuous service as lecturers in tertiary institutions.
- Thirdly, applicants must provide evidence of scholarly publications, which are unquestionably necessary for this work.
- Without a doubt, potential professors should obtain a PhD and have at least 12 (twelve) years of continuous job experience as lecturers and researchers.
- Additionally, these Professors will have to provide documentation of their academic papers. That is typically provided during the job application process.
NOTE: This update is important to keep you informed because one of the most recent recruitments for the Nigerian Police Academy took place in 2019. However, individuals who want to be informed when the recruitment process begins should swiftly sign up for our free email updates.
Recommended: Kenya Capital Markets Authority Job Vacancies 2023/2024
How to Apply for the Nigeria Police Academy Recruitment 2023/2024
Go to the Registrar’s Office Address for Applications
Above all, interested Nigerians who fulfil the conditions for either of these Job vacancies at the Nigeria Police Academy. Should include 20 typewritten copies of their CVs with their applications.
Each applicant must submit their personal information using the method shown in the image below.
Ensure that your applications are included in a sealed envelope. Additionally, mark the top left corner of the envelope with your position of interest and send or submit it to:
The Registrar, Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano-Maiduguri Road, P.M.B. 3474; alternatively, Kano State, P.O. Box 14830.