Society for Family Health Job Vacancies: A nonprofit organization called the Society for Family Health strives to enhance the health and happiness of families in Nigeria. They provide a variety of health services and initiatives, such as family planning, malaria control, and HIV prevention and treatment. Visit the Society for Family Health’s website or get in touch with them directly to discover more about current employment openings if you’re interested in working there.
One of the well-known medical health NGOs in Nigeria is the Society for Family Health (SFH). in collaboration with foreign organizations and the Federal Government. However, the NGO has been successful in raising HIV awareness, improving maternal and child health care, and more in Nigeria.
In other words, the Society for Family Health (SFH) is now taking applications from candidates who are interested in filling the organization’s several open jobs. The purpose of this SHF recruiting is to assist with its NGO responsibilities.
For individuals looking for the most recent NGO Jobs in Nigeria, SFH recruiting 2023/2024, Humanitarian Jobs in Nigeria, or current employment openings at Society for Family Health, the goclassroom team highly recommends these Jobs.
A list of open positions with the Society for Family Health, together with all necessary qualifications, is provided below. It’s also advised that you read through these details before Moden News at SFH.
Recommended: Nigeria Police Academy Recruitment 2023/2024
List of Society for Family Health Job Vacancies Plus Requirements
However, the company is a non-profit that provides a variety of health services and treatments in an effort to promote the health and well-being of families in Nigeria. The following are some examples of the kinds of posts that the Society for Family Health may have available:
- Medical professionals, including nurses, midwives, and nurses Program managers and coordinators
- Community service providers
- Analyzers of data and researchers
- Clerical and support personnel
These are just a few of the job descriptions that might be posted at the Society for Family Health. If you’re interested in working with the company, you might want to check out their website or get in touch with them to find out more about any openings.
Recommended: Microsoft Data Center Technician Salary
Requirements for the SFH Recruitment 2023/2024 for a Regional Security Specialist
- First and foremost, the selected applicant would be in charge of safeguarding guests, buildings, and SFH assets within the designated zone.
- Most significantly, candidates must be university graduates with degrees in security, criminology, or a closely related field.
- Candidates for this security position in Nigeria must be former service members.
- Additionally, you must possess comprehensive knowledge of security management and the operation of Nigeria’s security systems if you are interested in this position with the Society for Family Health.
- For this security job in Nigeria, prior experience working for UNICEF, UNHCR, etc. would be helpful.
Requirements for the Director of Programs Position, One of the Open Positions at the Society for Family Health in 2023 and 2024
- The SFH is seeking a qualified individual to offer all the technical assistance required for the delivery of its OVC services.
- Second, a Master’s Degree in public health or the social sciences is required of anyone applying for this latest medical job in Nigeria at Society for Family Health (SFH).
- Additionally, the organization takes this public health job in Nigeria very seriously. Because of this, SFH will accept nothing less than 8 years of experience gained from working for USAID.
- Finally, there is fierce competition for jobs at the Society for Family Health (SFH) in Nigeria. Therefore, in order to stand a greater chance of getting the job, everyone applying must have extensive knowledge of how OVC program activities function.
Qualifications for the Position of Finance, Compliance, and Administrative Officer at the Society for Family Health
- First and foremost, the successful applicant for this post will be in charge of the organization’s daily financial and administrative operations in the designated area.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience after completing NYSC is also required for this position, which is one of the societies for family health Job openings.
- However, membership in professional organizations like ACA or ACCA will increase your chances of being hired by SFH in 2023 or 2024.
- Only Accounting or closely related course graduates may apply for this NGO Job in Nigeria.
How to Appy for Society for Family Health Job Vacancies 2023/2024
Apply through the organization’s hiring website
Applying for these positions can be done via the recruitment website, sfhnigeria.simplicant.com, by interested and qualified people.
It’s crucial for applicants to keep in mind that for the following stage of this SFH job recruiting, only qualified individuals will be contacted.